Are you planning a vaginal birth after a cesarean and want to feel more confident? Or interested in learning about your options when you eventually become pregnant again?
In this practical class, you will learn:
▪ The benefits and concerns regarding VBAC
▪ What to expect for labor
▪ How to feel more resolved body and mind for a future birth
▪ How to make whole experience and recovery more comfortable in case of repeat cesarean
▪ options for type of care provider and good ones in NYC area
▪ How to increase your chances of a vaginal birth!
Taught by Julia Mannes, Certified Childbirth Educator, Doula, Lactation Counselor, and Yoga instructor; with a special segment about hospital protocols and your legal rights taught by the fabulous Anat Grosfeld, lawyer and doula with expertise in this topic.
Sunday, November 23, 4-7 pm, at private residence
Includes practical reading materials and continued support from class teacher as needed.
Limited space available —SUBMIT PAYPAL to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space!